Efest LUC Charger LCD Universal Charger
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
The LUC charger can charge at 500mA or 1000mA current.
500mA for 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500 and 17500 batteries
or 1000mA for 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 and 22650 batteries. In 1000mA mode, the LUC will charge batteries at about twice the speed of the Trustfire Multifunctional Charger TR-001 (500mA)
CV is 4.23V.
Efest LUC V4 Charger For Electronic Cigarette Batteries Overview
LUC V4 Charger For Electronic Cigarettes features 4 battery grooves, LCD screen, auto adjusting discharge, 4 types of protection, and auto shut-off.
Advantage of Efest LUC V4 Charger For Electronic Cigarettes
- HD mini LCD screen to display precise voltage and battery capacity level.
- Each charging channel has an independent display of charging status.
- Automatically adjusting discharge current to charge different size battery.
- 4 kinds of protection: over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Automatically stops charging when fully charged.
- Wide DC voltage (12-24V) charging modes
Supported types of batteries by Efest LUC V4 Charger
10440 / 16340 / 14500 / 14650 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 26500 / 26650 ect. Li-Mn or Li-ion battery. LUC V4 charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current to accommodate different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries are: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
Efest LUC V6 6-Bay MultiCharger
Quality Performance Every Time
The Efest LUC V6 6-Bay MultiCharger is an updated version for 2015, and it's set to revolutionize the world of smart chargers and batteries through its new LCD indicator screen. This MultiCharger has six bays, so it can charge up to six batteries at the same time, which is a great advantage for when you suddenly find that several of your rechargeable batteries are low on power and you need to quickly and to efficiently revitalize them. The springs and tabs that hold the batteries in place in their slots are built from stainless steel, and are guaranteed to not crack, split, or fracture even after heavy and frequent use. Every slot is equipped with its own screen that oversees the charge of each individual battery. The Efest smart charger even displays the individual voltage and charging current of each battery. To use the device, simply insert a rechargeable cell into a bay. The charger is so smart, it is capable of detecting the chemistry and voltage and selecting the appropriate charging method.
Doubles as a Portable Power Bank
The Efest LUC V6 MultiCharger is created to be simple to use, especially when you're actively checking your batteries' charge levels. A revamped HD LCD indicator screen is located on the front of the charger, and it clearly displays detailed information about the batteries' charge conditions to the user. Another great feature of this charger is its ability to put out power in order to charge portable electronics, such as a cell phone or an MP3 player. Simply connect a USB cable (sold separately) to the front of the device to power up your electronics with ease. The warranty for this MultiCharger is Efest's three year repair period warranty, and the other items included with the MultiCharger are an AC cord, a gift box, a user manual, and a warranty card. This MultiCharger is a good-looking device that will give you a quality performance every time it is used.Features:
- Updated version for 2015
- Can charge up to six batteries at the same time
- HD LCD indicator screen clearly displays detailed information about batteries' charge conditions
- Springs and tabs holding batteries in place in slots are built from stainless steel
- Every slot is equipped with its own display of voltage and battery charging current
- Doubles as a power bank or mobile charging station for portable electronics
- Reverse polarity protection
- Warranty is Efest's three year repair period warranty
- Includes: LUC V6 6-Bay MultiCharger, AC cord, gift box, user manual, and warranty card
- Input: AC 12V/24V
- Output: 4.2V-6X0.68A, 4.2V-2X2A
- USB Output: DC 5V 1A
- CE & RoHS
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Flawless is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Flawless is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Flawless will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.